Black PLA Filament 1.75mm 1Kg Roll
White PLA Filament 1.75mm 1Kg Roll 330 meters per 1kg roll Print Temp:...
GT2 timing belt, 6mm wide. Sold per meter length.
608 ZZ Deep Groove Ball Bearing
Idler pulley with 20 teeth
LM8UU linear bearing
Black ABS Filament 1.75mm 1Kg Roll
LM10UU linear bearing
Black Super PLA Filament (PETG) 1.75mm 1Kg Roll
8mm 316 Stainless Steel Linear Rods also knows as Rails Specifications:...
MKS Gen-L 1.0 Controller Board
Full steel construction Print Volume: 335X350X350mm Heated Print Bed :...
30 Amp 360Watt PSU
PTFE Tubing OD = 4mm ID = 3mm Length = 35mm Maximum Temperature = 260...
LJ8A3-2-Z/BY inductive proximity sensor PNP-NO
3D Printing Service is done via Fused Filament fabrication on Uglymonkey...
TR 8x2 Lead Screw - 1000mm With Nut Lead Screw Length: 1000mm Lead Screw...
Uglymonkey BuildTak adhesive surface with 3M Tape 250 X 250 X 0.5mm
MKS-TFT28 Full Colour Touch Screen...
Full Colour Touch Screen
USB Storage and SD-Card Storage
2 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
MKS-TFT28 color display Touch screen is designed to control RepRap Open source 3D printer. It can work with MKS SBase, MKS GEN, and MKS MINI series 3D control boards.
1) 2.8 inch color display touch screen，support USB storage and SD card;
2) Support Wifi，can be used to control 3D printer remotely;
MKS-TFT28 configuration(if you have already configurated the MKS-TFT28 , please skip these steps)：
1) MKS-TFT28 Pls download picture_English.rar file from following link:MKSTFT_Firmware_English_V1.2
2) Unzip the files and copy mks_pic, mks_config and mkstft28.bin files into a USB storage or SD Card.
3) Turn on power, the screen will show updating messages as per following pictures, as the following pictures:
4) You may need to change baud rate to match printer board. Normally the rate should be set to 115200. If this does not work, try other rates.
5) Printing:Put your 3d module data file into the USB storage or SD card and put it into MKS-TFT28 , your 3D printer will start printing shortly.
No customer reviews for the moment.